This course comprises of:
You will gain knowledge.
The course focuses on project-driven learning, offering plenty of examples along the way. Topics such as variables, functions, objects and arrays are explained in detail leaving you feeling comfortable enough to tackle your own projects confidently. With this guide, you'll be able to build dynamic websites, make API calls and so much more!
Object-oriented programming is a type of programming.
Event handling, asynchronous coding and HTTP requests are key concepts in programming.
Meta-programming, performance optimization, and memory leak resolution.
Testing, security and deployment are important considerations.
Details about the instructor
Maximilian Schwarzmüller is a Professional Web Developer and Instructor with AWS certification.
Web Development Experience
At the age of 12, he began to learn programming skills and languages, continuing to do so over time. He began designing websites for friends and for personal enjoyment. He investigated web development, as well as Python and other non-web languages. His long-standing passion has resulted in him making the decision to work as a freelance web developer and consultant. He has had a great deal of success and enjoyment in this job, which sustains his enthusiasm.
He developed web applications on the backend using programming languages such as PHP with Laravel, NodeJS, and Python. Additionally, he gained expertise in frontend development technologies including React, Angular, and VueJS. He enjoys aspects of both worlds currently.
He is experienced in full-stack application development, with strong DevOps and cloud insights verified by his various AWS certifications, including the high-level Solutions Architect Professional certification.
As a self-taught developer, he had the opportunity to pursue additional learning by studying Business Administration, for which he holds a master's degree. This allowed me to gain experience in both a main strategy consultancy and a bank. Through his time in this sector, he found that he preferred development over other fields and this greatly enhanced his overall experience and skills.
As a self-trained professional, he is familiar with the challenges involved in learning and improving upon existing languages. My background and experience allow me to concentrate on the most pertinent key ideas and topics. Udemy has a 5-star rating on many courses, and over 2 million students enrolled, demonstrating its success.
He received positive feedback when he worked as a development instructor and when he taught Business Administration. The greatest reward is seeing how people acquire new skills, create successful web applications, take on challenging projects, or explore their hobbies with the help of the content provided.
Manuel Lorenz and he established Academind to gain the best educational experience for their 2,000,000+ students.
What topics are covered in the course?
This course contains an extensive amount of content, so we suggest that you review the full course curriculum to have a better understanding of what is included in it. This course provides an overview of the following topics:
- This covers the fundamentals of variables, constants, functions, and how scripts are loaded.
- We will investigate Arrays and Objects, two important data structures, in depth.
- It is important to have an understanding of control structures in order to use code in specific conditions and repeated iterations.
- Object-orientated programming is a skill which involves working with classes, prototypes, the "this" keyword, constructor functions and more.
- We will examine callbacks, promises, async/ await and other related tools and language features for successful code execution.
- Code splitting, producing smaller code and confirming that scripts are compatible with browsers are all important considerations which are covered in detail.
- Understand the importance of libraries such as Axios and frameworks like React.js, as well as how to effectively utilize them.
- This course provides an overview of security and performance optimization.
- This course will provide an introduction to automated testing, which is an alternative to manual testing, which can be more labour-intensive and less reliable.
This course is intended for...
Share:View full details